Is Life a simulation ?

what is life? A thought,  A desire,  A dream,  A nothing ---- pehlwanji

I live in a world which has everything in it But I think I don't deserve them... It is not the 1st time I felt like this...I feel the world is a simulation where every time I will be a sacrificial goat. Everyone in their lives may have a similar situation as mine And go through similar phases. I just want to share my version...

I feel this world is a simulation where it is testing me every day. When I feel I am an independent person. I think the Admin designed me that way to think I am independent. Every choice I make is a predefined path made by the Admin. When I want something that is closest to me... It will always end up breaking my heart. Why did the admin create such a program? To break at the end... The path which the Admin takes me is too difficult to manage. I know life is harder to live, but how much harder it will go? How far do I have to suffer? I think the persons who do suicide were trying to find an easy exit, but I feel it is a disgraceful exit. I would try to survive until the end of the simulation. And I would like to ask the admin at the end ... What did you gain by this ..?? If what I am saying is true... Isn't the admin cruel?? Just watch the people suffer.

What did the admin think of himself...?? While writing this code... Isn't the code full of functions.??

It is a simulation where sadness, happiness, anger etc..... Such emotions just function to the Admin... Each simulation shows how long a person can hold himself up? How fast can a person give up?? It is just one of the outcomes of the Admin project.

I think the admin used a quite lot of extensions. So that Admin can use multiple ways to design our simulation.

I admire the admin, he has an easy job, to be Frank... He just watch and watch and watch..... Started running the project .... And waiting for the result... That's it... Isn't that an easy job? If not feel free to comment below....

To be Frank... I want to be till the end of my simulation and wanted to know how good my simulation results are??... I am always eager to be on the top of the list... so wait for it...

If any one of you meets the admin... Ask him what he gained from our suffering, pain, happiness etc..  ??Ask Him what the true meaning of life??


         for reference (Admin=god , simulation= life , project = world, code= way of life)


                                                                                                                                  thanks --- vamc

Comments

  1. feel free to share your thoughts in the comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Path to Resilience

Embracing Imperfection?

Life's Amazing Secrets (Review and my thoughts on the Book.)