What is best ?? What does it truly mean??


Recently I have been listening to many people's problems. And I heard the phrase" the best is waiting for you" And I thought how can you decide what is best...?? I just want to express my thoughts on it...

Let's start with the beginning of the topic. My friend had some problems. And his morals are down. He told me his problems ... I told him " The best thing is waiting for you. These are just pebbles in the long journey "

Here's the main topic ...

Then I realised .... What is best??

I asked myself that question ...

Here are my thoughts 

The thing which brings success and happiness is the best thing for you. 

So in life, we will get several of the worst things. After that, we might get the best thing. But how can you say it is best...?? You've never seen the next sequence of things and you never know the before things teach you something... U will just stop once you feel satisfied.

 Isn't your self-satisfaction decide which is best or not ??

I think humans tend to think if they feel it is best then it is... No questions...

Then if you feel it is best... Why can't you feel everything is best??

What do you mean by best?? 

In the dictionary the best means

 For me... Self-satisfaction

Humans are intelligent species... But we tend to use intelligence over stupid things. We make things too complex to understand. 

If you ask me what is best for me ??

For me... I feel everything is best for me ... Because it happens for a reason. Life teaches you every day. I feel living life is the best...

Find what is best for you....? If you find it.

Feel free to ping me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path to Resilience

Embracing Imperfection?

Life's Amazing Secrets (Review and my thoughts on the Book.)